For years brand marketers have been facing the challenges of the limitations and high costs of physical distribution of retailing products, especially in large and complex markets where large format retail is underdeveloped. e-commerce came to make it easy for them to increase reach but it also has limitations of online penetration and challenges associated with COD, in markets like India and in other Asian countries.
Milk has identified this gap and conceptualized a platform that bridges the gap between Physical distribution and e-commerce, removing the challenges of capturing white space markets with a low-cost entry model.
A Singapore based company trusted Milk’s idea and supporting Milk to develop the platform and roll out in various ASEAN markets. ISA with its team of IT and Business experts developed a unique platform that will change the way brand marketers do test marketing, push laggards and exploit the potentials of unchartered territories.
- Low cost market entry: No requirement of huge capital investment.
- Quick and easy: Our CSS services have it all under one roof i.e. Strategy formulation, promotion activities, sales, CRM and much more. It simplifies and shortens the entire process for you. So much that your business operations can start in as less as three months.
- Continuous positive impression about brand through expert advice: Consumers are continuously exposed to expert advice and unique experiences online as well as offline. The brand engagement created through CSS is would be favourable and there is nothing better than positive reinforcement for a brand.
- Well integrated & Seamless process integration for a seamless customer experience.
- Data analysis: Extensive market research and data analysis for your business to expand and establish in new territories. Data driven intelligence form forms the backbone of any entity, especially for those targeting to push the laggards or enter white space markets amid tough competition.
Who should benefit the most?
CSS, the unique offering is bound to help small and large businesses, corporate giants, joint ventures and so on. Those who can benefit by availing services of CSS includes but not limited to:
- Corporates or businesses looking for additional sales.
- Business owners looking for a unique clutter breaking promotional push.
- Those who want to test market before taking the big plunge.
- Brands or entities that have laggards in their basket.
- Those who want to expand into new territories.
- Players who want to push into International market.
How does it work?
ISA proposes a UNi8 technique. i.e
- Excite the customer, with product value proposition
- Talk to customer, explain the product & its unique value propositions
- Know the customer, their needs
- Escort the customer, elaborate the best fit solution to the customer, help the customer make best decision
- Escort the process of purchase, payment, etc
- Ensure the logistics, for product delivery
- Collect the buying experience of the customer, seek detailed feedback
- Deal closed: The final stage of the sales loop